DuckStation APK MOD (Unlimited Money) Free Download for Android
Hello, Friends, Are you searching for a good game Like DuckStation Here you can find lots of MOD games for fully free and secure way and it’s also an easy process to download from our website after download you will find an apk file that can be installed easily whenever you want
Some Information About the APP DuckStation latest version (Unlimited Everything)
|Game Title :||DuckStation|
|Rating / Vote :||998|
|MOD Offered By :||Respective Dev|
|Last Updated :||1 Day Ago|
|Requirement :||Android 6.0+|
|App ID :||com.github.stenzek.duckstation|
How to install DuckStation MOD APK file?
- Install downloaded ( DuckStation ) MOD APK file
- Extract and copy folder “ com.github.stenzek.duckstation ” to “Android/Obb/”
- Start the app and enjoy
- All Done
- 100% Safe & Secure
- DuckStation added new version for android
- Modded link update also fix error
- New mod Premium features added
- New Mod Game Update
- Bug Fixed
- Fast Downloading
- No Virus
DuckStation is an simulator/emulator of the Sony PlayStation(TM)/PS1 console, focusing on playability, speed, and long-term maintainability. The goal is to be as accurate as possible while maintaining high performance.
PLEASE USE THE DISCORD SERVER FOR SUPPORT, NOT EMAIL. You will get a response much quicker via Discord as we have a helpful community.
Discord server link: https://discord.gg/Buktv3t
GitHub for bug tracking: https://github.com/stenzek/duckstation/
Game compatibility list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H66MxViRjjE5f8hOl5RQmF5woS1murio2dsLn14kEqo/edit?usp=sharing
– OpenGL, Vulkan (recommended) and software rendering
– Upscaling, texture filtering, and true colour (24-bit) in hardware renderers
– Widescreen rendering in supported games (no stretching!)
– PGXP for geometry precision, texture correction, and depth buffer emulation (fixes texture “wobble”/polygon fighting)
– Adaptive downsampling filter
– 60fps in PAL games where supported
– Per-game settings (set enhancements and controller mapping for each game individually)
– Built in patch code database
– Save states with preview screenshots
– Blazing fast turbo speeds in mid to high end devices
– Emulated CPU overclocking to improve FPS in games
DuckStation supports both 32-bit and 64-bit ARM devices. However, due to it being a more accurate emulator, hardware requirements can be moderate. If you have a 32-bit ARM device, please do not expect the emulator to perform well – you will need at least a 1.5GHz CPU for good performance.
**For high upscaling (more than 2x) you will need at least a mid range device. This is because of how many pixels the emulator needs to render/shade – it is not a question of optimization.**
A “BIOS” ROM image is required to to start the emulator and to play games. A ROM image is not provided with the emulator for legal reasons, you should dump this from your own console using Caetla or other means.
1. Install and run the app for the first time.
2. Add game directories by hitting the + icon and selecting a directory. The directories must be on your internal or external storage, when selecting the directory tap the ︙(overflow) button on the top right and ensure “Show Internal Storage” is checked, then tap the menu button and select your device name or SD card.
3. Tap a game to start. When you start a game for the first time it will prompt you to import a BIOS image.
If you have an external controller, you will need to map the buttons and sticks in settings.
“PlayStation” is a registered trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe Limited. This project is not affiliated in any way with Sony Interactive Entertainment.
Duck icon by icons8: https://icons8.com/icon/74847/duck
Games shown are:
– Hover Racing: http://www.psxdev.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=636
– Fromage: https://chenthread.asie.pl/fromage/
– PSXNICCC Demo: https://github.com/PeterLemon/PSX/tree/master/Demo/PSXNICCC * Add optional fast forward and analog buttons to touchscreen controller.
* Add touchscreen controller opacity settings.
* Add “stretch to fit” option.
* Move most complex settings to advanced tab.
* Game compatibility fixes.
* Fix some broken per game settings.
* Allow using recompiler with Spyro 2/3 PAL.
* PGXP improvements – CPU mode now works with recompiler.